Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Design Inspiration: A Normandy Vacation Home of Peter Copping in Pictures


🌿🍃There are days where I want to be inspired by photos of beautiful homes and decide how to incorporate this look or this feel into my own home.  Many times it will inspire me to get rid of or move items to different rooms or create different placements in a vignette.  Often it is as simple as adding flowers in a garden basket or recognizing the mix of plates on a table in the photo is something I can design with the plates I currently own.  Many days I just want to look at something beautiful and move on with my busy schedule.  

Instagrammer and blogger Gloria Gonzalez @bygloriagonzales  sent out these photos which are originally taken from the Architectural Digest article  dated from 2015 with many more photos than shown here.   She has a very inspiring Instagram and is #onetofollow 🍃🌿

Enjoy!











































Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...