Friday, March 15, 2024

It's lovely this settling down again ...


 "May I a small house and a large garden have; and a few friends, and many books, both true, both wise and both delightful too!"


Abraham Crawley



This morning it was so pretty out with rich blue, clear skies I had our son snapped several photos of our new front yard.  It is lovely, this settling down again... being back home in California after being out of state for 3 years for my husband's job. We have begun the process of removing plants that really didn't suit us and replacing them with our favorites.   The sunlight as I walked out side has real warmth in it and the light was so lovely I snapped a few photos of what currently brings me joy in our front yard.   Of course our lawn won't be completely green for a few more weeks and the plants are not fully mature .... But each season brings new joys and with it a quintessence of all that we find hopeful and beautiful, particularly in the small things.  Seeing our new plantings bloom and sway in the Spring breeze is one of them... Sigh.





























Live Beautifully 

x Rié




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...