Friday, May 19, 2017

Authentic French Living - Straight To Your Home



There are some who inspire a way of living, designing a life filled with family and friends, where creating and sharing are a way of life... for me the blog My French Country Home by Sharon Santoni is the place I go to for inspiration.  I once wrote on her post, "Sharon, this is life as it should be", that still rings true for me today.  She inspired us with her first book My Stylish French Girl Friends, and her second book, My French Country Home - Entertaining through the Seasons, will be out in August.  The beauty is, she has made a way for us to bring authentic French living straight to our homes with her subscription box.  


May for me, speaks of flowers, gardens, the beginning of en plein air lunches, and roses ... always roses.




Sharon created a way of sharing her love of flowers and of French country living with us with her  exquisite My Stylish French Box.




I had the pleasure of winning the May box, it was perfectly fitting as the theme was roses.




Detailed to perfection with materials of the highest quality...




...it was the essence and artistry of the French, including a beautiful Watercolor and collection of note cards by artist and illustrator  Jeanne McKay Hartmann.




Merci Sharon, the fragrance of roses has scented my home and it is intoxicating!  








For more information and to purchase, click here



To Pre-Order, click here






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...