Wednesday, August 22, 2018

A Book Store - A wonderful start for a Wednesday





The morning is soft with a lovely breeze, and a Trenta Black Iced Tea - Lemonade no sugar is in my hand.  I have the desire to hunker in a really good bookstore for several hours.  The one in my head is from @jo_rogers a delightful, engaging Instagram that is a wonderful read.  Do you ever have those extravagant ideas in your mind?  I do.  Buying a plane ticket to London just to go to @johnsandoebooks seems entirely providential, and somehow worth it.  But certainly not in the budget.  Instead, I will continue on with In a French Kitchen by Susan Herrmann Loomis and choose from her delicious recipes something to make for dinner.  I do have a French market basket from @thecooksatelier to carry it all home in, which does seem like a mini trip - and will happily re-read many of Jo's posts once again.  
A wonderful start for a Wednesday.

 xxRié




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...