Friday, March 13, 2015

Weekend Chic: In the garden...



Spring is finally here; although rain is in the forecast, it's a spring rain which should produce flowers, fresh air, and a lovely bright blue sunshine-y day.  So this weekend I plan to be in the garden, toiling about and these gorgeous garden photos I found to be inspiring are calling me outside armed at least with a six pack of annuals.  I hope you find them inspiring as well...   Enjoy!







































I hope it's lovely where you are...

xx Rié



Photos: Affari AB


7 comments:

  1. This post is so peaceful and serene, I can't wait for spring now that I have seen this!
    I am sure that this will bring much needed relief and hope to the snow-bound east coast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope so, they have really been cold and off and on under snow for a long time. Thank you for the kind words. Have a lovely weekend

      Delete
  2. Absolutely beautiful post! Your words and pictures inspired me to spend the afternoon potting some herbs, and preparing flower beds for Spring. Thank you for such a wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you get a chance send me some pics, I would love to see them. Have a wonderful weekend. Rié

      Delete
  3. I would love to get out in the garden if only I didn't have the bum hip and no meetings with clients. Darn that work anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say a great book or a shelter magazine and a chair is one of the best ways to enjoy a garden anyways! Here is to Spring!

      Delete
  4. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...