Sunday, April 26, 2015

Travel: Where to Eat in Napa-Sonoma, CAMPO FINA RESTAURANT





In the Napa - Sonoma area there are hundreds of restaurants to choose from. While we have are favorites, we always try to include a new restaurant with each visit.  There are a few things that are important to me.  As I am not a foodie, I don't wish to try "experimental dishes", such as grilled thistle drizzled with...  so I want great tasting food that I would like to try and duplicate at home, and add to our favorite stand-by list for each area.  Also, the restaurant has to be a destination and offer an atmosphere were I can have a conversations and a few laughs with my family.  Located in the Sonoma County area of Healdsburg, CA, one of the best stand out restaurants is Campo Fina, with their urban-chic environment, easy and efficient staff, outstanding food, and perfect dining experience.  It was raining when we were there, so their Bocce court in the back was not open for photography, but it would be the perfect place to come back with a group of friends or family and enjoy a great meal and a competitive but friendly game.  They are also the sister restaurant to Scopa - Italian Roots which is around the corner and there is also a Scopa-Italian Roots in Venice Beach CA.  I have a feeling that Campo Fina will be one of your favorite restaurants as well.












































*All photos by Portobello Design


8 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely amazing!!! Hopefully I will be lucky enough to go there!! Hope all is well with you! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well come to Cali and I will buy! Love to chat with you in person! xx Rié

      Delete
  2. Rie, what a wonderful setting, I hope I can visit and enjoy this restaurant soon!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Giveaway from The Enchanted Home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too and when you do, please let me know and maybe we and our families can have lunch! xx Rié

      Delete
  3. This place looks fabulous! We haven't tried it. I am putting on my list for our next visit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice that we live in CA, then we can plan trips easier! I would love to meet you in person some time soon! Maybe at Campo Fina!

      Delete
  4. You can't help but think maybe there is a little hype here. Wrong. Boy was I surprised. It really is that good and deserving of its rating. The guys at Boston restaurants know how to do a meal right and they sets the bar high.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed it! Really one of the best meals we have had up in Sonoma County. Over the hill in St. Helena my favorite remains Bouchon. All the best, and Cheers! Rié

      Delete

We would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...